To foster technological innovation and excellence in fundamentals, emerging directions and application of circuits and systems for the benefit of humanity through an interdisciplinary community.
To advance and promote Circuits and Systems knowledge framed in interdisciplinarity to be essential to the global and diverse technical community and be universally recognized for providing and leading solutions to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
- Scientific excellence
- Global education and professional growth
- Inclusion and participation
- Integrity and ethical behavior
- Accountability and transparency
- Service to humanity
Our Global Strategic Areas
- Technical excellence and inspiration
- Service to members
- Reach out, inspire, and empower3
Our Technical Strategic Areas
- New paradigms governing the engineering of Circuits and Systems encompassing interfacing, computation, and connectivity
- Applications of Circuits and Systems including food and agriculture, healthcare and livelihood, human-centric technology, mobility and smart cities, and sustainable energy
- The fundamental theory supporting emerging technologies