Dear IEEE CASS Members,
The IEEE Circuits and Systems Society is closely monitoring developments related to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
The health and safety of our members is the number one priority of our society. The CAS Society Leadership is working diligently with IEEE to define a course of action that will take local regulations into consideration while ensuring that the hard work of our conference organizers and authors is not minimized by the impact of this pandemic.
Several of the CASS sponsored conferences and workshops have already made the decision to move to web-hosted events, while other conferences have decided to either change venues, reschedule the event, or to stay the course for now. We will continue to make suggestions to organizers as we monitor this situation.
We want to keep all of you informed as best as possible, please continue to check this page for updates about upcoming conferences and events.
Wishing you the very best,
CAS Society President
ISCAS 2020 - Postponed
ISCAS 2020 has been postponed to 12-14 October 2020. The conference will still be held at the same venue in Seville, Spain.
- Conference Dates: 12-14 October 2020 (tutorials day on 11 October 2020)
- Point of Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://iscas2020.org/
- Special Notice - ISCAS 2020 Postponement
Regional Flagship Conferences
NEWCAS 2020 - Postponed
NEWCAS 2020 has been postponed to 2-4 November 2020. NEWCAS will still be held in Montréal, Canada at the SOFITEL Hotel.
- Conference Dates: 2-4 November 2020
- Point of Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://newcas2020.org/
Additional Conference Updates
ISQED 2020 - Moved to Online Format
ISQED 2020 will now be held as a virtual event. Registered authors and attendees will receive more information about the virtual program via email.
- Conference Dates: 25-26 March 2020
- Point of Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.isqed.org/
VLSI-DAT 2020 - Postponed
VLSI-DAT 2020 has been postponed to 10-13 August 2020. The conference will still be held at the same venue, the Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu.
- Conference Dates: 10-13 August 2020
- Website: https://expo.itri.org.tw/2020vlsidat
ISICAS 2020 - Venue Change
ISICAS 2020 has been relocated from Shanghai to Paris. The paper submission deadline has been extended to 15 March 2020.
- Conference Dates: 27-28 August 2020
- Point of Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.isicas.org/
AICAS 2020 - Postponed
AICAS 2020 has been postponed to 31 August- 2 September 2020. The conference will still be held in Genoa, Italy.
- Conference Dates: 31 August-2 September 2020
- Point of Contact: email@example.com
- Website: https://aicas2020.eu/
ESWEEK 2020 - Venue Change
ESWEEK 2020 and ESWEEK 2021 have swapped venues. ESWEEK 2020 will now be held in Hamburg, Germany and ESWEEK 2021 will now be held in Shanghai, China. The abstract submission deadline for ESWEEK 2020 remains 3 April 2020.
- Conference Dates: 20-25 September 2020
- Website: https://www.esweek.org/
BioCAS 2020 - Canceled and Rescheduled
Due to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, BioCAS 2020, in Berlin, Germany, has been canceled. The conference has been rescheduled to October 2021, and will still be held in Berlin.
- Conference Dates: October 2021
- Website: https://2020.ieee-biocas.org/