Reminder: Regular Papers, Special Session Proposals, and Tutorial Submissions are due 1 September 2020.
LASCASis the international symposium and flagship event of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Latin America. Its twelfth edition will take place as a virtual conference due to travel restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The conference organizing committee is committed to creating a very exciting virtual event.
The symposium will cover novel technical developments, and offer tutorial overviews on topics related to circuits and systems including, but not limited to:
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Mixed-Mode Circuits
- Biomedical Electronics
- Communication/RF Circuits
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Electronic Design Automation
- VLSI Systems and Applications
- FPGA Design and Applications
- Circuit Testing
- Fault-Tolerant Circuits
- Circuits and Systems for Space and Nuclear Applications
The proceedings will be published by IEEE Xplore, and extended versions of a selection of the best papers will be invited to submit to a Special Issue of the IEEE TCAS-I, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, published by IEEE.
LASCAS 2021 will be virtually colocated with IBERCHIP 2021 and PRIME 2021.
- Special sessions proposals: 1 September 2020
- Paper submissions: 1 September 2020
- Tutorial submissions: 1 September 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 25 October 2020
- Camera-ready submissions: 10 November 2020
- General Chair: Carlos Silva Cardenas, PUCP, Perú, Perú
- Program Chairs: François Rivet, University of Bordeaux, France, Fernando Silveira, Udelar, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Special Session Chair: Maciej Ogorzalek, Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Sponsored by: IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
- Technical Sponsors: IEEE Council on EDA, ISTEC
- Organized by: PUCP, Perú, and Universidad Católica Santa María