- Guest Editorial Special Issue on the 2021 ISICAS: A CAS Journal Track Symposium
- A 0.6-to-1.8V CMOS Current Reference With Near-100% Power Utilization
- A Wideband Sliding Correlation Channel Sounder in 65 nm CMOS: Evaluation Board Performance
- A Supply Voltage Noise Immunity Enhancement Design for High-Voltage Gate Driver IC Based on Bootstrap Circuit
- A 19–48.3-GHz 6th-Order Transformer-Based Injection-Locked Frequency Divider With 87.1% Locking Range in 40-nm CMOS
Join our Mailing List
Follow us on LinkedIn
After the success of the past year, please have a look at the new Call for Tutorial Briefs and submit your proposals!
Published the TCAS-II 2020 IF!
Dear IEEE TCAS-II Readers,
we are very glad and proud to announce the publication of the Impact Factors (IFs) of all the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS) journals regarding the last available year: 2020.
The performance of our journal is amazing, since TCAS-II reached the highest score of last years: have a look at the following performance summary table and continue reading our journal!
New: Paper Format Change - Mandatory from Nov. 1st, 2020!
Professor Jose M. de la Rosa
Instituto de Microelectrónica de Sevilla, IMSE-CNM (CSIC, University of Sevilla)
School of Information Science & Technology
Shanghai Tech University
Digital Communications Associate Editor-in-Chief
University of Pavia
Department of Electrical, Computer, and Biomedical Engineering