A ballot for the election of five members to the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Board of Governors was recently held. The participation of the CAS Society membership that returned their ballot was 19.7%. The number of returned ballots was 1,865.
The following candidates have been elected for the three-year term 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2022:
- Sara Ghoreishizadeh - Member at Large
- Hanho Lee - Member at Large
- Hiroo Sekiya - Member at Large
- Sorin Cotofana* - Region 8 Regional Member at Large
- Kea-Tiong (Samuel) Tang** - Region 10 Regional Member at Large
Please note, in accordance with the CAS Society Bylaws:
* The election of Sorin Cotofana represents the Region 8 Regional Member at Large. This position is elected only by constituents from that region.
** The election of Kea-Tiong (Samuel) Tang represents the Region 10 Regional Member at Large. This position is elected only by constituents from that region.
We wish the newly elected members of the Board of Governors success and thank all candidates for their willingness to serve and for permitting their names to be included on the ballot.